Effective since September 7, 2020
WHAT COOKIES ARE?
Cookies are small pieces of text with information stored by the website you visited and sent by your web browser. A cookie is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third party to recognize you. It facilitates your next visit and also makes the website more useful to you. In a way, cookies are a user’s identification card for Company servers. Web beacons are small graphic files associated with our servers that allow us to track your use of our Website and related functions. Cookies and web beacons allow the Company to better and more efficiently serve you. They also personalize your experience on our Website. There are ”persistent cookies” and ”session cookies”.
When you use the Website we may place several cookies in your web browser.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the Website. In addition to that, we use different types of cookies in order to operate the Website:
- First-party cookies are required for the operation of the Website. We may use the necessary cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or provide the functions of the Website.
- Analytical cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors as well as to track how visitors navigate the Website when using it. This helps us to improve the performance of the Website.
- Functional cookies are used for recognizing you when you return to the Website. This allows us to personalize our Content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages of the Website that you visited, and the links that you clicked on. We will use this information to make the Website and Content more relevant to you and more suitable according to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for similar purposes.
In addition to our own cookies, we can also use various third-party cookies in order to collect statistics on website use and improve our marketing actions.
- Tracking cookies — they track user behavior on the Website and tie it to other indicators which provides a better understanding of trends for using the Website.
- Optimizing cookies — they track the conversion of users from different marketing channels in real-time to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Affiliate cookies — they provide conversion rates for our partners, so they can optimize their marketing actions.
WHAT ARE YOUR COOKIES PREFERENCES?
However, please, be aware that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you will not be able to use some or all of the features that we offer. You may not be able to log in, save your settings, as well as some pages on our Website may not display correctly.